Ionizer for heat recovery units and passive houses
DEZOSTER TM is designed primarily for passive houses to be built directly into the forced ventilation and heat recovery units. It is mainly intended for small air-conditioning systems with circular ducts.
Air purification takes place on the basis of the deactivation of microorganisms using oxidation with atomic oxygen. It is effective against microorganisms, allergens and odors, especially against the spread and growth of bacteria and viruses, including coronaviruses.
DEZOSTER TM can be controlled manually, however, in majority of applications, it is supplied as part of a complex ionization system operated by controller in combination with one or more ozone sensors*.
* For more information, please see the section Controllers, ozone sensors and monitoring.
- Technology proven over the years on a purely natural basis
- Reduction of air conditioning operation costs
- Quality of used components
- Safe even in the presence of people and animals
- Space-saving solution
- Service and spare parts guarantee
- Low power consumption
- Internationally certified product
- Ozone sensors that match with design of lighting switches