Controllers, ozone sensors and monitoring
We perceive air cleaning and disinfection in a complex way that is why most of our ionizers are delivered together with ozone sensors, controllers and data loggers.
By combining all these tools together, we can deliver our customers with:
- Reliable and sophisticated regulation of ionizers
- Monitoring of ozone concentration in the air while meeting hygiene and safety standards
Thanks to this, all our ionizers can be used safely even in the presence of people and animals in the treated area.
The OS-11 ozone sensor is designed to monitor ozone concentration. It ensures compliance with the hygienic limit for the working environment. In most countries, this value is 0.1ppm (0.2mg/m3).
To work properly, the sensor should be installed directly in the space that is treated with DEZOSTER ionizers. In our product portfolio, we have 2 variants of room sensors, as well as a variant for installation in air ducts.
Every ozone sensor works with the RJ-05 controller to control operation of DEZOSTER ionizers, exhaust fans, and signaling devices. Also, it can also be used with devices (ozone generators) from 3rd parties as a universal sensor for measuring low ozone concentrations.
- Measurement of ozone concentration in the environment
- Ensures operation of ionizers in compliance with hygiene and safety standards
- Every sensor is supplied with an individual manufacturer's calibration certificate
- Every sensor has four user selectable switching (alarm) signal levels
- A wide range of mounting options: mounting on the wall, in air ducts, on yoke profiles, or aesthetically integrated into the cover of the switch
- Can also be used with devices (ozone generators) from other manufacturers/suppliers
The RJ-05 controller is used for sophisticated time control and intensity regulation of all DEZOSTER devices.
In cooperation with OS-11 ozone sensors, it ensures ozone concentration in the treated area does not rise above required level (for example hygiene limit).
The controller can also be connected to HDL O3 electronic datalogger to record and store measured values on a long-term basis.
- Time control and intensity regulation of DEZOSTER devices
- In cooperation with OS-11 ozone sensors, it ensures ozone concentration in the treated area does not rise above required level (for example hygiene limit)
- Long-term recording of measured values through the connected HDL 4xO3 electronic datalogger
- Identification of the operating status and possible malfunction of DEZOSTERS and sensors (by the optional IDM module)
The HDL-O3 electronic datalogger is designed for long-term and reliable measurement, display and recording of ozone concentration values.
It can work independently or be connected to the RJ-05 controller.
The datalogger can be delivered together with a stainless-steel lockable holder as a protection against theft and unauthorized use.
- Space-mount ozone sensor with controlled switched outlet
- Designed especially for portable ionizer DEZOSTER AirCAT
- Also suitable for DEZOSTER PT and DM series
- Max. load 200 W
- Ozone sensor with controlled power module
- The possibility of installing the sensor in the room or in the ventilation duct
- Designed especially for DEZOSTER TM (passive houses and recovery) but also industrial applications
- Also suitable for DEZOSTER PT and DM
- Possibility of combination with MC-01
- Max. load 300 W
- Manual control of ionization intensity
- For smaller DEZOSTER TM, PT and DM assemblies
- Max. load 55 W
OS-11PSB i-controller + MC-01
- Combination of manual control of ionization intensity and ozone sensor
- 4 levels of ionization intensity regulation
- Possibility of connecting up to 2 ozone sensors
- Professional illuminated ionization switch